Okay, so my first one is not digitized. I made this one early on in the week and discovered that the wolf’s eyes were a bit bigger than they should have been, which I believe came from my many years of drawing anime eyes, lol.
As for the other watercolors this week, I added to other works in progress. When they still didn’t look right, I popped them into my photo editor(Picasa) messed around with them for a bit and inverted the colors. I tend to do this with alot of my art that just doesn’t feel whole.
I like to invert colors on most of my art, just to see what might happen. Most of the time, pieces that seem dull and boring become bursting universes reaching out into the unknown. I think playing with watercolors this week was a success!