I feel my art is shifting into something bigger everyday. In this post I thought I would share a bit more about my special project on Patreon, “Unfolding the Heart with Mandi Bradshaw.” It has become not only my main artistic focus, but also my drive to creating more art everyday. I’ve released a few exclusive videos to show some of my content. I believe my art can help people relate to past experiences and connect with nature in a way that is soothing and reminiscent of special moments outside, connecting us to the planet.
I started my Patreon account in February of this year. If interested, click on the picture below for the link.
All the perks for my Patrons:
How I got into using nature materials as my art supplies:
Earlier Released Videos
I wanted to share some of my early video content as well. So far my videos are based on the creation of pieces, but I would like to dive deeper into the collection of my materials and Q&A videos in the future. These videos are the only ones available to the public, the remainder are private for paid patrons.
***Please lower the sound on your device before watching.🤔I haven’t quite figured out how to get the right sound levels yet. heh heh..***
- Donate my print books to hospitals, orphanages and assisted living homes. (Right now Covid is stopping this…)
- To create a digital book on Amazon and recycled book of my nature art for people to have and share with their children.
- Find ways to create a steady income, so that my art will become my main source of income.
- To enter art contests, specifically the Art Fair in Grand Rapids Michigan.
- Travel to different Art shows to sell nature portraits/prints.
- To create classes for people to learn how to make their own nature art.
- To see my art showcased in an art gallery.
I hope you enjoyed this post and have learned a bit more of what I plan to do going ahead. Have a wonderful day and see you soon my nature loving friends!
~ ❤ Mandi